AmigaActive (2049/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:31 May 2000 at 12:52:05
Subject:Re: Interesting item on Czech Amiga News.

On Wed, 31 May 2000 12:06:21 +0000, Simon Mason (geordie@redhotant.com) wrote:
> Hello Kevin

Hi!

> > If you have the original Goal, you can do better yourself. All you need is
> > 5-10 minutes on a rainy afternoon ....
>
> You mean that the few hours I spent the other month editing the teams on my
> old copy of Goal! is what they are churning out on cd? No improved graphics
> or gameplay? Sheesh!

What you did is MORE than what they are providing on the CD! Their save
game file isn't complete - I think (for example) they still have Grobellaar
at Liverpool!

And no, the graphics and gameplay are identical to the original release.

Kev

PS And as was said before, this is the pirate version of the game that is
provided on the CD ...

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.